Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Zombies Baby!!!

I knew that it had been announced but didnt know that it was filiming!


My buddy Contagion will LOVE this. Babylon Fields the upcoming zombie horror series that will be airing on CBS is filming now.


Here is what one of the undead will look like.






The Plot Outline "The dead return to earth in an attempt to restore old wounds."

Huh???

Now I want good old fashion Romero Zombies. They are here for 1 and one thing only. TO EAT YOU!!!!!!


Now one plus is that it has one of my favorite actors in it. Jamey Sheridan whom if you are a Stephen King Fan will know he played Flagg in the TV movie version of the Stand which to the Shining Remake and It was the most faithful version of a King book.


Will this work? Who knows. Zombies are becoming part of popular culture again and TV sometimes needs a shakeup. (anyone remember AutoMan?)

1 comment:

Contagion said...

I hadn't heard about this, and it does sound interesting. I'll have to check it out.

As for Zombies becoming popular in mainstream again... no not really. You just hang around with me way too much.