Sunday, April 22, 2007

Midget Fighting




..just the post title will get you hooked!




Friday night I had the dubious honor of attending with Contagion and Baby Jesus the local "ToughMan" competition at our local arena of suck.




Now I use the term "ToughMan" VERY loosly. I have to room to talk cause the Bat Physique is no where what is was.




But the highlight of the evening was Midget Kickboxing between BeetleJuice form the Howard Stern show and the Midwest Fighting Champion Big Poppa.




BEST TIME EVER




We even had Big Poppa come by and talk for a few.




Here is what Beetle looks like but I couldnt find one of Big Poppa. Elusive little bastard.







Now I dont know what is more disturbing....the fact that I have an obsession with little people or that Contagion does also!!




No comments: