Monday, April 2, 2007

About........Me?

Well I guess I threw caution to the wind and violated a Blog rule.....I didnt have a blog about.....Me!

I am 30 something separated for about 3 years from a woman that gave me the best thing to happen in my life. Bat Mite!

I like long walks on the beach and enjoy a good tequila. I have lived in so many places across the US, San Diego, Missouri, and Pittsburgh where my taste for good football was refined over a case of Iron City Beer!

It also is my life passion to visit the magical Loch across the pond one day.

OK that is me. Many facets and only one body!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family. Looks like you will fit in just fine. ;-)

Contagion said...

Jeez, overkill us with details.

Anonymous said...

Where in da Burgh did you live?

Anonymous said...

I lived in Wilkinsburg. In Da Hood!

Anonymous said...

Ack! I live about 40 miles north. I work "dahntahn" - for non Yinzers that is downtown - as they say . . .