Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Soundtrack This Week

Fellow Gothamites I will now be giving you a weekly update on a soundtrack that will be befitting of the weeks events and moods.

Contagion has his beer of the week I will have 5 songs that will get you though the week. The 1st weeks selections are as follows:


1. The Beatles- A Day In The Life. Now aside from being like one of the most inspirational songs in history it kinda fits if you have had a bad week. "He blew his mind out in a car"

2. Bob Seger - Night Moves. Now everyone has heard this song and can relate to the song in one way or another. "Working on mysteries without any clues" Nuff said

3. Bruce Springsteen - One Step Up. One of the best feel sorry for yourself breakup songs. You look back and wonder. "Last night I dreamed I held you in my arms the music was never ending" Damn he IS the Boss.

4. Crowded House = Into Temptation. Makes you wonder if what you are doing is right and if the price is worth it. "Sentence is all my own and the price is to watch it fail" Fracked up stuff.

And lastly ya'll an oldie but goodie

5. The Electric Prunes- I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night "I'm not ready to face the light" Like my friend Shadowglare........dreaming is BAD!

Now if I knew a way to link these songs I would but until my Blogstump helps you guys are at your own downloading mercy.

Now this will happen once a week and hopefully will give you insight to different types of music or different styles. Feel free to send some music this way bu I warn you, my Ipod now has over 3000 songs, 10 days worth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3000 songs?

I didn't know there'd even been 3000 songs WRITTEN!

(I have very narrow musical tastes :-)