Sunday, June 22, 2008

WTF?

What a weekend.

Thursday, Fri, Sat, and now on Sunday my liver has been put through the paces.

Batmite is back with mom now until the move to some other city happens.

Went and seen the Hulk last night. I was impressed. Now Hulk is one of my favorite comic characters. (what Bruce? a Marvel character coming form someone in the DC universe? The nerve!)

I have liked the Hulk because from his fracked up childhood up to his becoming of the Hulk is a trip into the depths of a mans soul. I can relate in alot of ways given my fracked up childhood and the escape I found in the comics then in real life.

There were moments that nodded back to the tv show and the comics as well. Well worth the price of admission.

Ok kids now an afternoon of long island iced teas and poker!

1 comment:

Contagion said...

What happened to you on Saturday. We had one hell of a bash at Carlyle's. Even the owner came over and joined us for a couple of rounds.