Sunday, June 1, 2008

My 1st Time (Beer Review)

BEER REVIEW!!!!

No offense to Contagion but after his Beer Review Fest the other weekend I have figured to do one of my own using some of the criteria that a few of us attendees came up with.

I will be reviewing LandShark beer from the Margaritaville Brewing Co out of Jacksonville FL.




The beer is I guess to be part of the Jimmy Buffett Empire.

The taste is liking to a cross of Miller Lite and Corona. 2 beers that I really like.

Appearence: Very clear and yellow.

Smell: Smells like beer

Taste: I frickin told you Miller Lite and Corona

Mouthfeel: Not EVEN gonna approach this.

NOw here are a few that we came up with at the Tasting

Belchability: Comes up pretty good and makes deep belches

Buzzability: It took about 4 to get me feeling pretty good. After 7..Hell Ya

Uninability: Had to pee after about 5.

Asslickness: Not really. If a girls ass tasted like this I would do it!

Over all a pretty good beer. One of my favorites this summer!

Again no offense to Contagion. Think of this as the low rent version!

Til next time True Believers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... when I tried it, my review wasn't long enough to warrant an entry - it was basically "Hmmm... Bud Light with a fancier label."

Contagion said...

I have some of this waiting to be reviewed.

Anonymous said...

asslickness? I don't remember that one being mentioned.

Useful category, though :-)