Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I'm not givin up my soul today"

Wow....

What a weekend. 1st off apologies to Contagion and Petey. I had some personal things come up and had to handle them before the shite hit the fan.

Sunday night I went of to my buddy Scrotum's house. He had just bought some patio furniture and "needed some help putting them together" IE drink some beer and sit in them.

Monday was frackin work then sleep after a few drinks.

Tuesday was the weekly poker night that I have with some co-workers. We have been on hold for a few weeks due to scheduling but we were back in full force last night. Glad to say I took second out of 6 of us!
Through the whole night though our host for the evening cracked open her liquour cabinet and put on some kick ass music and let the cards fly.

I know that there are a few of the 6 that might be nursing a headache today. Proud to say I am not one!!! Gods love a drunk!

The music that night ranged from Rob Zombie to a band called the HorrorPops. That's a line of theirs in the blog title. Check em out



Now off to work. Enjoy!

No comments: