Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sundays With Bruce

How are ya?

How have ya been?

Long time no see.

How is the job? The family?

Ok enough of the Mr Rogers.

WHAT THE FUCK.

The weekend started out good enough. Movie night with BatMite on Friday night. Not too late to bed cause work on Sat.

Sat started out with work from 7-12 but what the hell I need the monies. Then went to pick up BatMite's friend to spend the night.
I loke to shop dont get me wrong but 3 hours...at the mall....with 2 11 year olds..... Nuff said
But I digress.

Then we come home to no power. There was a small storm that knocked down a tree in one of the backyards and the whole block was dark.
So after a late dinner we came home and decided before cancelling the sleepover due to.....NO FUCKING LIGHTS to light up the fire pit in back. The a good friend who move to Texas a few years ago was back in town so she came and sat by the fire.
Then almost on cue as the rain started and the fire dies the lights came back on. After getting her home and BatMite and friend in the shower cause I dont know after starting this day at 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING..I was tired.

Sunday brought a birthday party for a good friends daughter, dropping off of BatMite at mom's a drink (maybe 2) for dad and the poker he was gonna play yesterday.

Now no work tomorrow for me so a day of tanning, poker and maybe, just maybe a nap.

Gods it sux to be me huh?

No comments: