Sunday, June 8, 2008

Where to start?

Wow. What a weekend. My liver is as hard as concrete today.

First off big thanks to Contagion for helping get me back online. Some kind of virus knocked me offline and after calling Comcast (fun) they told me the way to fix my problem was to get online and download a patch. After my silence for about 10 seconds the rep must have figured out that the words he read off of his screen made no sense.

To fix my problem of not being online, I must go online to fix. WOW!

So big props to Contagion for finding a fix!

Now back to this weekend.

Thursday Batmite went to her mothers for the weekend and I with a friend hit a local baseball game that just so happened to have $1 beers.

Friday. I think that I was still drunk when I woke up. Work was sucktactular as usual.
Contagion and I after twisting his arm headed down to Fritz's for a few. Again good times.

Saturday. Had the virus hack the crap out of the BatComputer so decided fuck it and start to drink. I headed with my friend K to the local OTB to put a bet on the Belmont Stakes. Didnt win SHIT! Then headed down to Caryles for a beer with Contagion, Petey, and Ktreva.
Then watched the last regular season Raptors game in a building that had no air conditioning on. NONE. No needless to say I had sweated out all that was drunk. SO what to do?

Head to Contagion's and drink!!

Sunday. My liver hurts but I am back online. Time for some POKER!!

No comments: