Thursday, April 9, 2009

Old Skool Thursday

It's Back!!!!!

I know that I have been a bit lax in geting this on a regular basis but the wine is fine and we are back!

This week is all about the decade of decadence. We are playing the 80's hair this week




1st up is a Chicago band called Enuffs Z Nuff. I liked them and their 2nd album Strength was really good.





Next up is Lita Ford. Goddess. Nuff Said




This is Queensryche with the best track off of Operation Mindcrime. Saw them at the House Of Blues in Chicago a few years ago. One of the best shows I have been to




lastly my metal minions is a band from Las vegas called Slaughter. I have seen them a few times and they always put on a good show. One time was at Alpine Valley in Wis opening for Ozzy on the No More Tears tour. People in the lawn seats started ripping the sod up and throwing it. A huge sod fight during the show that almost stopped the show.

The video below shows you that every rocker has a soft side


No comments: