Thursday, May 31, 2007

Soundtrack to Start June

Damn it has been awhile since I have put one out so here goes.
Fracking May is over (and Cinco De Mayo will live in infamy)

Lets start June with a positive note.
(also on a side note I wouldnt mind putting the songs on here but dont know how. Any advise will be welcomed)

Without further adio

1. Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes "I'm high as a kite and I might stop to check you out" I dare you not to tap your toes or fingers to this song. Double Dog Dare

2. Cabo Wabo - Van Halen Nothing needed to be said. Word

3. Fever Dog - Stillwater "Fever dog scratching at your backdoor" Ok so this was the band in the movie "Almost Famous" (top 5 all time movies but more on that later) It just has you move to the drum beat and is the perfect song to crank with the windows down and wind blowing. Try it.

4. Jesus Saves - Rick Springfield "Jesus saves white trash baby like you" The title had you fooled huh?

5. Love On The Rocks - Poison "In the heat of the night is when she comes alive she gonna push until she satisified" Now my 80's Hair love will show form time to time (I have seen all but 2 of the top 10 of VH! top hair bands of all time) Just a rocking song to get your day started. Air guitar curtosy of CC Deville!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Saves... I was pumped until I saw "Rick Springfield." I thought it was Slayer...

Anonymous said...

Lol. Glad to see you on here. I'll be your anonymous commenter.