Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Got A Game Ball

Now fellow Gothamites last night was our Beloved Raptors home game against the St Louis Craptaculars!! It was a good game and of course we were victorious. COntagion and Grau and Sanders made it a fun night.

Now the big news....after 2 years I got a game ball!!









One of the plays had a ball be drilled to our side and Grau had to deflect it to the floor or have it surgically removed from his head.

Now there is a discrepency on how I got the ball. COntagion seems to thing that I went Captain Caveman on a little girl and told her that her parents hated her to get this ball. Not True

As the ball rolled on the floor it came to rest at this girls feet. She was looking in the opposite direction and I just picked it up form her feet. Nothing was touched or said to her.
Now one of my good friends son was sitting next to Grau and because in so many past games I have given the free things I grabbed to him this was mine after 1 and 1/2 years!

Now I started to find out that with every telling of this story it seemed to grow more and more.
I knocked her from the ledge
I clobbered her in the head and took it
I stood above her and told her that Santa was a lie
and so on.

Not true and I am finding out that this is due to the ramblings of a Necro loving, gun powder sniffing, sunburned freak.

Oh and he craves the pud.

SO bottom line fellow bloggers, I got a game ball though legit means and in the game of play.

Contagion can kiss my.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have sooooooo pissed you off if I would have caught that :)

Contagion said...

If legit means is mugging a 7 year old, yes, yes you did.

Everyone on our side of the field swears you punched that little girl. I keep telling them you didn't, it was just the angle. That and when you bumped into her, her head flopped back.

KTreva said...

From what I understand, Grau was too busy flinching away from the ball flying at him like a wee lass!

Anonymous said...

Hey, itty bitty glasses=very little peripheral vision.

I didn't even see that ball until it was about three feet from my head.

Anonymous said...

I say you should've hit the girl, just to teach her to start paying more attention :-)