Monday, August 18, 2008

Well hell

You're going along life.

You think that everything is going pretty good.

Money in your pocket.

Good times....

Then the gods throw you a fuckin curve ball.


I just got a call from BatMites mom.


They are moving to Round Lake (about and hour from here) at then end of September.

This is after it was agreed that she was not going to move until after the school year. I have yet to talk to BatMite but I will guarentee it will not be a pleasent conversation. Sounds like this caught her off guard too.

You know I think the gods are just fuckin me enough to see how much shite I can take.

Seriuosly.

Well I am handleing this like every one in my family would.

Drunk as shit.

Numbs the pain and allows me to deal without the emotion. (he he somethin the ex was pissed that when we were together I would never get angry. Just push it inwards and deal with at my own time. Gotta love it)

Well true believers the Wayne Manor is a pretty fucked up place to be.



Fuck The World.



My assault starts now. My new name is Ice Man. I answer to no one by myself.

No comments: