Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time to kill post (but still pretty cool!)

Props to the Onion AV Club (link below)

http://www.avclub.com/content/blog/geeky_list_time_pick_an_album_for

They have a post to pick your favorite album (remember those kids?)for every year you've been alive. Kina cool I thought and really a trip down memory lane.

1973 The Birth Year!! My assault on the world starts now. I answer to no one only me and myself. (look up that quote)

Seals/Crofts Summer Breeze I REALLY love this song and album. Makes me long for a beach house someday.

Desperado by the Eagles Tequila Sunrise is one of the best songs on it.

I'm sure there are others but these I actually have on vinyl and still listen to.

1977 My California Days. Living in San Diego and enjoying the beach every day. Digging up sand crabs for a quarter and hanging with the nudists that lived a few doors down. Also this little movie you may have heard of came out. Star Wars. I remember eating an entire box of Coco Pops to get the Star Wars sticker in it. Ahhh good times


Cheap Trick the debut album form the Rockers From Rockford. Funny thing is that most Rockfordians have their own Cheap Trick story. How they met back in the day partied exc. Dosent take away from pure rockers like "He's a Whore", "The Ballad of T.V. Violence" "Taxman, Mr. Thief" and the BEST Trick song "Mandocello"

Ok more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Contagion said...

You need to work on how you link to thinks.