Sunday, May 11, 2008

Drinkin With Contagion

Kinda sound like Messin With Sasquach!

Went out last night to see the Rock River Raptors and before and after had the delight of drinkin with Grau and Contagion.

My liver hurts even after stopping to be the driver home from Fritz's. Head is kinda fuzzy so takin it easy watchin poker on TV and NFL Replay on the NFL Network.

It is games from last year with additional commentary. They had the Bears/Cardinals game from when the Bears came from behind to win the game. I remember that game cause I had Contagion and a few friends over who were about ready to head out until Brian Urlacher intercepted the ball and turned the game around. That ws good football!

Oh got another game ball but according to Contagion, following my rules, cause it was not in the game of play it dosent count.
The QB scrambled to the sideline and reached over the wall and dropped the ball.

Hell it was from a player, and during the game so to me it counts!

1 comment:

Contagion said...

You do NOT get to blame me for your liver. Who started drinking before I even called you?