Saturday, May 3, 2008

Days Gone By

(sorry to Slaughter for the song title rip off!)

Saturday night, BatMite off at a friend's for a sleepover, Drunk on wine, listenin to music and thinkin back to the days of yesterday.

It used to be so easy back in the day.

No bills.

No worries other then who you were interested in that week and who you would be "seeing" for the summer.

Going back to May of 1992. Senior year of high school. Broke up with the girl I was dating all thoughout and dating a softmore and just ENJOYING my senior year.

Now looking back I was a complete TOOL the way I broke up with both ladies but back then you think that you know it all and take the wrong advice. I have regretted the breakup of both to this day.

That's another blog for another day.

SO getting ready to graduate and enjoy the summer of love! LOL

Just waxing nostaligic and reminising.

No comments: