Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 2 or How My Liver Learned to Regenerate

Ok well I was gonna wait until Contagion, Shadowglare or Harvey posted about Sat but christ, they give ME shit about no posts!

I had the honor of attending Contagions 1st annual beer tasting or as my liver called it, how many different types of beer can I process for you. I shit you now my piss had all different types of colors and it had nothing to do with the booty call I got that night (woo hoo!)

There were many friends in attendance, Wes and his family, Shadowglare and his newest conquest, Will and his lovely wife and spawn, Contagion and his drunk bride, and Harvey and his wonderful woman. Good food, good weather, and good company made the afternoon one of the best I have had in a while.

Then the Batcall came that I had not heard in a while, Booty Call. So as much as I hated to leave my compadres I have needs.....

Follow to day 2!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, A) I was waiting for Contagion to write about it, since it was his event and all, and B) My blog is broken.. so can't blame me for the no posting thing!
And what is this about ditching your buds for some poontang!?
Well, OK, I probably would have done that too... but still!

Contagion said...

Sorry, I had to find my liver. Monday was a recovery day.

So... who was the booty call from?

Bruce Wayne said...

Vicky Vale. The little minx always calls when I lease expect it!