Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a Sat!

What a day.

Started taking Batmite to a friends so she could head to a horse convention. Looking it up it appears it was one of the largest in the nation. After talking to her late last night she seems to have loved it.

Then it was to work to get some OT in while it lasts.

Once home and some Taco Bell in the belly took a nap with the cat.

I was woken by Contagion on the phone to see if I wanted to join in some drinking. Now not one to say no EVER to drinking I did have a poker game that night with another friend.

So I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and meet for drinks before the game. Always a good time with Contagion and we managed to not get kicked out but if the night continued I really dont know what would have happened.

Then off to the poker game. Now I only knew 2 people at this game and kinda nervous going up against what at final total was 19 people but after getting comfortable I ended up in 3rd place.

I am getting more confident in my live game and I think I am ready to start playing more. (if I can)

Poker is my addiction.

No comments: