Thursday, March 29, 2007

This sucks

Wed on my way home to Stately Wayne Manor I start to feel a tickle in my throat. Now I don't think of anything just a Mexican Coffee at Old Chicago but by 9pm it is starting to become a little more. No Prob!!
My sure fire method to stopping a cold dead in its tracks comes in 2 parts.
1. Drink 1/2 bottle on Niquil
2. Drink 1/2 gallon on Orange Juice
Now I go to the bathroom and down the magical elixur and head to the Bat Kitchen where to my shock and surprise find out I am missing the critical 2'nd part.
No biggie I tell myself as the room gets a bit fuzzy and fall into the oncoming coma.
Now about 3 am I wake up with that damn tickle still there and all jittery. At this point in time I utter a curse to whatever gods are taking delight in this.

Moral of the story.....life is a cruel mistress.

I hope that Bit Mite (my daughter) is up to taking care of her Dad tonight.

1 comment:

Contagion said...

Well that explains some, what you are describing is how my head cold from hell started.