Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Am Not Very Smart Sometimes

Now I have never said that I am the smartest person on the Earth but sometimes my own stupidity amazes even ME!

The Batmobile has been dead for close to a year and I have been saving a bit to have it fixed. I take it to Wayne Enterprises to have it finally looked at and the bombshell was the the Transmission is dead. I need to buy a new car.

Now my credit is no where near where it should be to even walk into a place and have them just bust out laughing. So a reasonable Caped Crusader would take some o the saved cash and look into buying a new on right? WRONG

I go out and buy an Ipod. And the docking station to play at work. And the cord to hook up to my home stereo.

So after that and paying rent I am not as rich as I one was.

God I suck sometimes.

No comments: