Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am SOOOOOOO there

If you know me you know that I am a HUGE Beatles fan.

I have seen every Beatles cover band that has come close to the area. My favorite album is Rubber Soul.

Across the Universe is one of my fav movies.

So imagine my delight when I 1st heard that there were rumblings that a Rock Band Beatles was in the works.

Now I, like many others, didnt thing that this would ever get made. Too many people that would not let the name be attached to a lackluster or inferior game.

But I have to give credit tot he Fab 4. THis looks good. You will not be seeing me post much when I get this on its release date. Anyone want to come over and be Ringo? I am Paul.




2 comments:

Harvey said...

I don't like the Beatles because they were a bunch of damned hippies, so I tried to hate this video, too.

The effort failed. This thing is excellent.

Bruce Wayne said...

And I bet they will not skimp on the game as well!