Monday, March 2, 2009

This was faked too!

I saw this on the news today


China's Chang-e space probe to made a planned crash landing onto the lunar surface yesterday.

The 16-month journey was the first leg of China's moon mission, which is expected to lead to a soft landing and the launch of a rover vehicle by 2012, Xinhua news said. In 2017, China will launch a second rover, which will gather geological samples and take them back to Earth.

Now for real...this isnt real. China needs to have some positive news afer the whole lead toys scandal so what better was to do this then fake another moon mission.

I bet that this was all done on a soundstage and the video doctored. I will be really interested to see what comes next on this! I wont believe that people ever set one foot on the moon until I see it with my own eyes!

No comments: