Sunday, March 22, 2009

St Patricks Day Part 1

It started off like any other day and ended ust the same (soory for those looking for drama and self destruction. It was a pretty chill day)

Started of Saturday by heading to Fritz's with Wes and Contagion.



Yes that is a kilt on me. After years of wanting one I finally broke down and bought one. It did meet with the approval of Wes and Contagion (or maybe why thats they were chuckling behind me. Or the fact that I was going commando)

After a few there we headed back to Rockford to Caryles.





Again pretty uneventual and made our drunk selves to Mulligans.

Now I have been trying to find a close place here in Rockford after last year at Old Chicago. It got a bit crazy and while the patrons didnt mind us, the staff was none to pleased at the language (go figure) and the MASSIVE consumption of drink. (hey we are a merry bunch dammit!!!)



















The usual continued through the night until the beer, time and the thump thump music started to take its toll on your humble writer.

Also I had to get SOME sleep as I was going to visit BatMite at her house on Sunday.

So really just good time, good drink, and good friends.

Next post will be my annual trip into Chicago.

1 comment:

KTreva said...

Damn good times! Looking forward to doing it again!