Wednesday, December 24, 2008

X mas eve

Sorry I havent been around.....i's been a bit busy.

This past Sunday was my 35th birthday.

It started with a heading out after work on Friday with some co-workers. On top of the many beers we had to eat a BABLT. (big ass bacon lettuce tomato)

3 POUNDS OF BACON

It was a birthday miracle!

Saturday was an afternoon at Fritz's with Contagion. Once the snow started we headed back to a local micro brew Caryles.

Ouch.

It was snowy with a 100% chance of drunk.

Then the weather turned. It started to look like the ice planet Hoth from the Star Wars movie The Empire Strikes Back.

Holy shite!!!

Sunday (my actual birthday) The day was spend at Buffalo Wild Wings to see my Pittsburgh Steelers lose the Tennesse Titans. Contagion, K and her husband, and my buddy B came out for it.

All in all a good weekend. Now waiting to pick up BatMite on X Mas for the entire next week.

It will be a long time coming

No comments: