Sunday, February 24, 2008

Raptors

Picked up my season tickets last night for the Rock River Raptors
(yes that tam with the coach that threw the game. Read Contagions post)

Again I do not like the management of the team and even the head coach but the players are the ones that I can cheer for.

That and football in the off season.

Now my favorite player Maurice Simpkins was going to come back this year for another electricfying season but instead signed to another league that will give him a better chance to move up.

On one hand sucks that he has to go but cannot fault a guy for wanting to better himself.

Hung out last night a bit with him and was able to talk a bit.



The first game is on a Monday then he is leaving for Tennessee. I guess that I better take Tuesday off.

No comments: