Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Random Ramblings

Ok Steelers lost. My beard is now gone. No natural grass to play on.

Vegas in 3 days. Now because the pox killed my days off I have 3 days to make up 8 hours.

Prolly going to the Championship in my Fantasy Football league. I love it when your kicker (Crosby kicker of the Packers) can get my 17 points all by himself. (Much love Contagion)

BatMite wants a micraphone and stand for X Mas to use with the "band" her friends are starting. Ahhh the good old days. Makes me want to pick up the guitar again.

My cat love chasing his tail.

Saw the new trailer for The Dark Night, the new Batman movie. Looks pretty cool.

I love football games in the snow. SOmething just makes it feel like old school football to me.

THe Bears play tonight. I seriously have no clue what to expect.

Ok off to work.

No comments: