Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

The only goal I had last night was to win a turkey.

My plan was was to cook my turkey and fixins, drink a bottle or 2 of wine, and watch my football.

Went to a local resturant/bar cause they had a raffle every 10 minutes to win a turkey.

My mission: Win the bird.

SO after work drove as fast as the weather would allow expecting to see a parking lot full but not full at all!

Went in and got a beer for me and my friend and 2 turkey tickets.

After one beer they announce the 1st number.

My number.

I won my bird!

It just went into the oven after an afternoon of brining and after watching Green Bay win (boo) now watching Dallas win (yay)

Happy Turkey day to you all and may you take a moment to give thanks to the guys overseas.

2 comments:

That 1 Guy said...

Merry Turkey day, dude...

Contagion said...

Congrats on your Turkey... and why are you pouting the Green Bay win?