Thursday, July 19, 2007

FRACK!!!!!

Now I was going to San Diego to catch up on my old haunts and to also go to the Comic Con for a day.

Only if Stan Lee was going to be there.


Now for those of you uninitiated whom do not know whom the Man is,


ONLY THE CREATOR OF SUCH BELOVED HEROES LIKE.....

Spider Man

The Hulk

The X Men

The Fantastic Four

Iron Man

Daredevil

The man in other words is a GOD!!!

Now I kept checking the Con website to see if HE was going to be there and thank the Gods it never had him on there.

Thanks to Contagion I spend all the trip monies in a drunkin weekend haze. (Thanks!!!) so I am not going.

And lo and behold what do I see on the Con website


1:45-2:45 Stan Lee: True Believer— Featuring the new documentary currently being produced that looks at Stan Lee's Marvel-ous life both then and now. The film explores Stan's broad influence on modern pop culture and will try to discover the secret to Stan's youthful energy! Join Stan Lee, Chairman Emeritus Marvel Comics, and Chief Creative Officer/Chairman POW! Ent., along with Paul Levitz, President, DC Comics, Tom DeSanto, producer (X-Men, Transformers), legendary Marvel Comics artist Dick Ayers, and Michael Uslan, executive producer (Batman, The Spirit, The Shadow).


FRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gods hate me....they really do.

2 comments:

Contagion said...

Hey, I didn't ask you to spend all your money. You could of held back.

Bruce Wayne said...

Ummmm you are an enabler!