Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Have Clout!

Ok everyone pretty much knows that I love my Pub the Hope and Anchor. It is the English Pub that has opened up in the area that I have pretty much lived at since it opened.

Now from time to time in my seat at the bar I have made suggestions. Different types of beers, foods, exc.

Now where I sit to my left and to my right are high defination TVs. I had made the suggestion that a small tv directly ahead would be a good idea. Especailly those of us who sit in the front.

I never thought much aside from the comment here and there.

Now image my suprise as BatMite and I walk in to the Pub tonight and against the wall was a new small tv installed. One of the owners Ian came and and said that Direct TV will be out in a few days to install their service.

HOLY SHITE!!

They took my suggestion and made it so!

I love my Pub.

Sorry guys, there will be a few football games that I will be at the Pub for!

No comments: