Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am done with the Rock River Raptors!!!

Ok I wite this from a feeling of pure anger. I have not been this mad for YEARS so bear with me for typos.

I have with Contagion been very vocal with the way the management has been running the team in the past 2 years.

From the way they have been treating the season ticket holders (us) from taking the little things away then just downright not returning calls to us. We even had a HUGE issue with a refund that we were owed from playoff tickets that were never used. We were to get a refund that NEVER came in. Finally after I think bodily harm was threatened people got refunds or put towards their tickets for the next year. ONLY after hounding for months. Not weeks MONTHS.

So with all of this and the lack of any type of contact form the front office sealed the deal that this was going to be my last year as a season ticket holder.

So this year I mailed my check which never seemed to get to the Raptors to pay for my tickets. 400.00.
Finally I just paid for them over the phone with the assurance that the check would be destroyed.

So imagine my shock when after not being able to get money from the ATM I logged onto my checking acct and saw that a check for 400.00 was presented to my bank not once but......twice!!

Now the 1st time my bank didnt cash it but charged a 25.00 fee. Now they have cashed it and created and overdraft and 13 NSF fees at 35.00 a piece.

What the hell???

So I have emailed the back and will be calling them tomorrow and have a call and email into the Raptors on when they will be crediting my acct the 400.00 and also the 13 NSF fees and the 25.00 check fee.

So if you want to see the Raptors next year (if they are even here) keep one hand on your wallet and make sure you sign NOTHING!

Damn what a start to the weekend huh?

No comments: