Sunday, October 5, 2008

End of the weekend

Well this was supposed to be a weekend for just BatMite and I but turned out to be a weekend on my own.

Friday night she wanted to go roller skating with friends. This being the last weekend that she can hang with her friends, I decided to let her go for a few hours. Once home we both fell asleep.

Sat after working the morning we were able to spend the day together.

Sunday was going to be our football day together but one of her friends wanted to come hang with her.

Football in the BatCave by myself all day.

Now as I am in the Cave myself while she is on the phone I realize that either she, like me is trying not to think about it, or my little one is becoming a teenager!


Either way not the way I wanted the weekend to be. 4 days to go

No comments: