Monday, September 22, 2008

Drunkin Saturday (or how I learned that Contagion is FUNNY drunk!)

Ok this past Saturday Contagion had his annual BLOG CRAWL!!

The rules for the uninitated..... you drink.

Oh and you head to other sites and post drunkin messages.


But

You

Drink!

Npw before we get too far I arrived late to the festivities. I didnt think I was going to make it because I had BatMite but the gods took pity on this poor soul. She had a birthday sleepover so after a delayed start I arrived.

This is what I came into!




Now this was early in the evening and according to some drunkin bastiches ( The Blogless as he shall be know as) I started to consume ALOT of beer

1st up was Shadowglares ass filled beer. (and dude I never tasted ass but the beer you brought is what I would imagine!

Then Petey broght one of the best tasting beers I have had in a while!



Thanks Petey!!

Then on to the Sam Adams that I found at Old Chicago.




Then I turned around and this is what I found....






Thank the Gods he was eating!

Then it kinda got a bit blurry, Ktreva got silly, Wes got naked, Petey had a dead laptop


Then Grau showed up....




Brrrr........

After that I had to leave due to a previous engagement but it seemed that a good time was had by all. I will have to defer to Contagion before I put the Blog Crawl emblem on the site due to since I had no laptop and I was not putting my hand in that Bear Fest I did not make any drunkin posts but I did attend!

Trust me..make it next year. It Terrific!

Now on to the most requested feature...... Quotes From The Night!!

"Ass Punch Part 3 not Part twat"

"Lick the Apple off my chest"

"Drunkin shirtless blogging....how sexy"

"Learn how to sepll you Funk!"

"Asshole" (from Contagion's youngest!"

"I can see his Man Boob!"

And

"Jesus.....Go ass rape Grau"

1 comment:

KTreva said...

You must have missed "square glass round hole part deux"

Yes I had to explain it to yet ANOTHER person!