Sunday, September 23, 2007

Interesting thoughts

You ever wake up one morning and feel like you are not you? I know kinda confusing but for the most part you know your own tendinancies, habits, mannerisims and such. I woke up this morning, too early for a Sunday, and started my day the complete opposite of what I normally do. I showered and started working on small projects around the house. I then called the people I neded to and the wohole time never once did my normal routine. Stumble out of bed, turn on SPortscenter or the ESPN Pregame show, then eat, then shit shower and shave. THen sit around and bitch about how it is SUnday already.


Didnt do any of that.


Maybe I am not me and a Pod person. Well form what I can tell you guys would be better off with the Pod me then the real me! LOL

3 comments:

Contagion said...

Yep, I've done that before. It kind of freaks me out.

Anonymous said...

I read a story once that theorized that every time you wake up from a sleep, you're actually starting life over, a new consciousness, and the only thing that keeps you "who you are" is reacting to memories stored in your brain.
Maybe this was a life that decided to be lived a little different while it was here ;)

Anonymous said...

whoa

i've been not myself before. i hate when that happens

Cheers!