Saturday, May 5, 2007

CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!

Hells ya!!

The one of my 3 holy hoildays.


1. St Patricks Day

2. Cinco De Mayo

3. Halloween


Now I am not a Druid, nor Scottish, and the closest thing to Mexican is that I made out with Maria after high school.

But now fellow Gothamites one thing that Father Wayne told me before he vanished is that a holiday that you can drink on is ALWAYS a good one.

Now I know the true histories behind each of these but you have to love one that actually has drinking as one of the main componants of it's mythos or culture!!

I will be back tomorrow with a full report and lets hope that Contagion can one again fufill his Wingman duties cause between you and me Gothamites.......The Bat needs some lovin!!!


See ya back here for better or worse and definately hung over tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERY holiday has drinking as it's main component...
At least mine do...

Anonymous said...

So... every day is a holiday, then? :-)

Contagion said...

Can you count how many bars we hit Saturday?

Bruce Wayne said...

I lost count after 4. We so need to find a driver for next year.