Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cinco De Mayo Re Revisited






Ok Gothamites I have been VERY lacking in my blogging but sometimes you just need to chill.










Cinco De Mayo......I have ALOT of attoning to do. Last count 4 bars, 4 pissed off owners, 1 pissed off indoor football coach and all kinds of love







On Sunday I wasn't ill from all of the booze (and by god my liver is STILL regenerating) but form the stories about my Evil counterpart drunkinly running through the city.








I dont know how it can be topped next year!


4 comments:

Contagion said...

Oh god, those are not pretty.

Bruce Wayne said...

But fun....too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have been TOO good of a time. No one's passed out on the floor.

Bruce Wayne said...

At least in public. I about took out the wall, door, and pool table when I stumbled home!