Friday, May 29, 2009

I am DONE with the ROCK RIVER RAPTORS

Bold print for a bold message.

My day was started by my phone calls to get in touch with ANYONE associated in the Rock River Raptors office. This was a feat in all itself.

Now to explain, in the past when you called their office there was SOMEONE who answered the phone. Now in the past 3 years it has gotten progressivly worse in talking to a human. The customer service aspect also has really gone downhill.
How I bought my season tickets the 1st year was sitting in the office with the owner, talking about football and where the team came from, and the hopes here in Rockford. I at the time mistakenly said that this was something the town needed. Football in the off season. A gold mine.

Now years after the fact, 2 or 3 ownership changes later, and a declining audience because of the way they treat their fans, the writing is on the wall.

Back to my dilemna. I was finally able to talk to a person that told me that "We will look into it and call you back"

No call back.

I called back at 330 and again got the brush off "We are pulling the records and looking into"

Now never mind that I am flat broke until this gets resolved.

Finally after not haning up like they wanted me to I was told that they called the owner Bob Lowe and he is looking into now. Again I tried to stress that I really needed this resolved because I have no cash. I was told "it really sucks I know but he is looking into it"
I ask so when will I hear? How can I call back? Is there a direct number?
Answers in order. No clue, Call here if you want, No number to Bob Lowe.
What time do you close? 430 for the weekend.

So I decided to then take it to the next level. I tried to give the Raptors the benefit of the doubt, give them time to make it right, just like when I sat in that office 4 years ago and shook the hand of a man.

Good Luck

I went to my bank and they are now going to take up the fight. If they dont heat from the Raptors then they will credit the account and then go after them for a reimbursement.

I wish them luck.

So after today I am now a PAST ticket holder for the Rock River Raptors.

Care to join me?

No comments: