Monday, February 16, 2009

Damn i Am Old!

Went last night to see Motley Crue. The opening bans the Last Vegas and Theory of a Deadman were good and Hinder sucked. Now this was the 1st time I had seen the Crue and also knocked off one more off the list of top 10 hair bands that VH1 has listed.


1. Dokken Saw them with the below band.

2. Poison Had front row for these guys and was a pretty good show.

3. Cinderella Not a bad show. Not great..but good

4. Ratt Again just a mediocre show

5. Motley Crue Not a bad show. They put a really good stage but Vince Neils vocals are starting to slip.

6. Lita Ford Need to see her. Bad. Really bad

7. Whitesnake I think I was at one of their last shows but got really drunk so really dont remember much

8. Skid Row Sucked. Really really sucked.

9. Slaughter. Saw a couple of times and really rocked the place.

10. Warrant Never saw them. One of the last 2 to see.


Damn I am old!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed.

I've only seen Crue, Ratt, & Dokken.