Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

To one and all.

Dont blow off any fingers with any crackers.

And just for fun blow on others! HA!

Seriously take a moment and raise a bottle, glass, salute to the men and women that are keeping this holiday around for us to enjoy. Also those that have made this possible.





Kinda in a wierd mood. Just got paid today and I am already in the hole! HA!

Played our weekly poker game last night. In the 1st game I split 1st place with T and the 2nd game........ lets just say that I dont remember some of it.

My friend T offered to have it at her place and had some beer left over from her last party. Ummm her stock is a bit lighter today. Poor garbage man will need to salute all of those soldiers and furthered the cause. YO JOE!!

I broke a tooth on Wed. More on that later!

In keeping with Contagion on vacation, Tammi relocating and the long holiday weekend check out below to make YOUR weekend better.

No comments: